– Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
– Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
– Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform the repair.
– Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
– Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
– Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
– Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
– Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
– Document work performed.
– Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
– Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
– Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
– Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
– Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
– Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
– Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
– Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
– High CSI is a must
– Minimum of 3 years of experience with Audi or Volkswagen ASI or manufacturing training
– High school diploma or the equivalent
– Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
– Manual dexterity
– Good Judgment
– All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA